Friday, December 1, 2017

Evaluating First Trimester

Yay! We are sending home report cards today. I have worked this trimester to understand our online grading system on PowerSchool, and I have found that it can be a useful method for communicating student progress. Please keep in mind that our trimester grades are based on assignment work, classroom observations, and discussions that I have with students. In order to earn a "P", kiddos need to have many instances of showing that they have mastered specific skills.

The links below will lead you to the district's information about PowerSchool. On it, you can access your child's learning progress. I also make small notes on some assignments. Please keep in mind that this is a quick note, so please excuse any grammatical errors or the like.

http://www.billingsschools.org/uploads/5/5/5/7/55572987/creating_a_parent_account.pdf

Video to explain:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6Es9o1b0Fz9dGdfYU9Yc3BCRUE/view?usp=sharing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluating First Trimester

Yay! We are sending home report cards today. I have worked this trimester to understand our online grading system on PowerSchool, and I have...