Tuesday, August 22, 2017

The Beginning of the Year



Hello! The first day of school is Thursday, Aug. 24. The first bell rings at 8:15, although we teachers will be outside at 8:00.  But guess what! You don't have to wait until Thursday morning to meet you teacher or bring your supplies! We will be opening the school from 3:30 - 4:00 on Wednesday, Aug. 23 for a Meet and Greet/Supply Drop-Off, and then you are invited to enjoy some ice cream outside from 4:00 - 4:30!

If you cannot make it during the official time, please feel free to email me at urbaniakw@billingsschools.org or drop by the school between the hours of 7:50 - 3:50. I am going to be in the building working on preparing for the school year, and I would really like the opportunity to meet each student and family and organize supplies before the first day.

I am looking forward to our time we will spend together.

Mrs. Urbaniak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluating First Trimester

Yay! We are sending home report cards today. I have worked this trimester to understand our online grading system on PowerSchool, and I have...