Monday, August 28, 2017

Assignment Planners

The third-graders took home their planners today for the first time! If you haven't paid for the planner yet, your child will have written a note to bring $5 to do so. Please send it in when possible.

The planner is a handy tool for you to know what we did during the day. It is also a place that we write assignments (anything that is assigned as homework will be circled), highlight special things or needs we have, or communicate anything else.

I talked to the students about this, but please have an adult check it daily and then initial it. I hope that it helps you to know some of our activities for the day. If you have questions about an event, you can ask your kiddo or email/call me to get more information.

Thank you!
Mrs. Urbaniak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluating First Trimester

Yay! We are sending home report cards today. I have worked this trimester to understand our online grading system on PowerSchool, and I have...